Miami Valley Hospital has a mission to build healthier communities. Our partnership with the Mall at Fairfield Commons will help us fulfill that, one step at a time.
The Miami Valley Hospital (MVH) Mall Walkers Club at the Mall at Fairfield Commons is a fun way to walk away pounds, stress, diabetes (type 2) and depression. We'll show you how to walk effectively and give you the tools you need to get started.
Joining the club is free and anyone age 18 or older can participate. All that we ask is that you pledge the amount of miles you will walk throughout the year.
Once you are a registered mall walker, you are ready to start.
Benefits to you include:
- Pedometer to track your steps
- Membership card
- Walking journal with walking tips and mall route map
- Mall shopping pass
- Monthly blood pressure checks
- Monthly health programs
- Presentations on a variety of health topics given by health care professionals at Miami Valley Hospital
- Healthy snacks
- Update on hospital information and events
- Raffle drawings (bring membership card for eligibility)
The Mall at Fairfield Commons opens its doors early for mall walking (unless otherwise posted).
Mall walking hours are:
- Monday through Saturday: 8:30 am to mall close
- Sunday: 10:30 am to mall close