About Miami Valley Hospital South
Miami Valley Hospital South services include:
Special Health and Wellness Amenities
What's best for patients is what drives every feature of the 100-acre campus.
- Thoughtfully planned floor layouts make finding your way around quick and intuitive.
- Waiting areas are spacious and warmly lit.
- Free, ground-level parking.
- Walking trails, meditation gardens, and water features make the grounds a serene respite for you, your family, visitors, employees, and community residents.
- Other amenities include Valley Café and Kobrick’s Café which offer healthy soups, salads, and sandwiches and a variety of coffees, teas, and other beverages.
Maps and Directions
Miami Valley Hospital South is located off of I-675 near the intersection of Wilmington Pike and Clyo Road in Centerville. Get detailed directions to Miami Valley Hospital South or view our campus maps.
Miami Valley Hospital South
2400 Miami Valley Drive
Centerville, Ohio 45459
Main Line: (937) 438-2400(937) 438-2400
Appointments: (937) 208-2080(937) 208-2080
Emergency Department: (937) 438-2401(937) 438-2401
Medical Imaging: (937) 438-2414(937) 438-2414
Breast Center: (937) 438-2415(937) 438-2415
Sports Medicine: (937) 438-7711(937) 438-7711
All parking at Miami Valley Hospital South is free.
Four main parking areas are designed for easy access to Miami Valley Hospital South: The Main Entrance lot, the Emergency Department lot, the Bed tower lot, and the physician office building/parking deck. All four parking areas are open 24/7 and monitored by MVHS security.
Content Updated: May 25, 2016