Miami Valley Hospital (MVH) has the most comprehensive maternity program in the region and is equipped to manage low- and high-risk maternity and infant care.
At MVH, our top priority is caring for your health and the health of your baby. Our birthing and maternity services combine the comfort of home with advanced technology and experienced physicians, nurses and support staff.
Miami Valley Hospital Maternity Services offers:
- A variety of birthing options for labor and delivery, including Family Beginnings, the only accredited natural birthing center located inside a hospital in the state of Ohio
- Prenatal care, including our internationally recognized Maternal-Fetal Medicine Center
- Neonatal care, including the region’s most experienced Level IIIB Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Comfortable, private birthing suites and postpartum rooms
- Birth and family education
Speak with an Advisor
If you are pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant, talk with one of our specially-trained advisors at (937) 208-BABY (2229).
Your advisor can explain our services and schedule childbirth and related classes for the entire family. The advisor can also schedule a tour and help find a doctor or midwife who meets your needs and insurance requirements. Special accommodations can be made for mothers on physician-ordered activity restrictions. All classes are taught by nationally-certified childbirth educators.
Content Updated: November 24, 2014