EmployeeCare is the Employee Assistance Program at Miami Valley Hospital. Our program can help employees and household members with problems that cause stress in their lives.
Our vision is to become the best Employee Assistance Program in Southwest Ohio. We know and feel that being a top choice in the region means providing valuable and outstanding quality service. Our goal is to please every customer.
When We Can Help Employees
Problems may include substance abuse, emotional distress, health issues, and relationship concerns.
- Your personal problems start interfering with your job
- You suspect a loved one of abusing drugs or alcohol
- You feel you may be abusing drugs or alcohol
- You are having a hard time dealing with grief
- You are having a hard time dealing with anger
- You are going through a divorce
- You are dealing with aging parents
- Your child doesn’t want to go to school
- Your spouse loses his/her job
- Your teenage daughter announces she is pregnant
- Your teenage son announces he got someone pregnant
- You have a breakdown in communication at work or at home
- Friends and family are giving you conflicting advice about a personal problem
You need someone impartial to listen. Through EmployeeCare, you or members of your family can receive free professional counseling on both personal and work-related problems.
EmployeeCare is currently available to both employees and household members of Miami Valley Hospital, and more than 160 participating companies and organizations throughout Southwest Ohio.
Learn More About Employee Services
EmployeeCare also provides services that help employers create a safer and more productive work environment.
EmployeeCare aids employers with services such as drug-free workplace training, critical incident stress debriefing, SAP services, quarterly newsletters, various training programs and seminars, and more.
Learn More About Employer Services
Learn About Occupational Health
Premier Health Library
The Premier Health Library offers a wealth of information about occupational health. Learn about conditions, treatments, how to prepare for surgery, and much more.
Content Updated: October 31, 2014