Why Miami Valley Hospital?
EmployeeCare is a full-service employee assistance program. Miami Valley Hospital EmployeeCare has provided employee assistance services and employer consultations for over 26 years. Employees and their household members, from companies large and small, have accessed our services for a variety of issues. Our well-seasoned staff has experience in a number of counseling matters and settings.
Close to Home
EmployeeCare offers access throughout Southwest Ohio, making it convenient for clients to get the care they need. The Interstate 75 and 70 corridor through Dayton, and into the northern and southern portions of the region, provides quick access to our services.
Locations include offices in downtown Dayton, Eaton, Troy, Greenville, Springboro, and Miami Valley Hospital South. EmployeeCare also provides connection services for those employers that have employees located elsewhere in the United States.
Programming, Screening, and Testing
Available programming, screening, and testing include:
- Short-term counseling (eight to 10 sessions) for employees and those that live within the household
- Assessment and referral services
- Consultation for employers regarding a variety of issues
- Drug-free safety program training for employees and supervisors in accordance with Bureau of Workman’s Compensation guidelines
- Critical incident stress debriefing, on-site
- Substance abuse professional services consistent with Department of Transportation regulations.