How to Reach Us
The Pain Center at Miami Valley Hospital is conveniently located in the heart of the Dayton area. Please call us during the hours listed below to make an appointment or to ask questions.
Miami Valley Hospital
30 East Apple Street, Suite 5250
Dayton, Ohio 45409
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday, 7:00 am to 4:30 pm
Friday, 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
Make an Appointment
You need a referral from your physician to make an appointment. If you think we can help you reduce or eliminate the pain you’re experiencing, please talk to your doctor about a referral.
Refer a patient
Referring physicians can fax the following information to us at (937) 208-3855:
- Copy of any relevant test results from the last 18 months, including MRIs, CT scans, X-rays, and EMGs (if performed outside of a Premier Health's facility)
- Copy of patient’s insurance cards
- List of patient’s medications
- Referral form (PDF)
After reviewing this information, we will contact the patient to schedule an initial appointment.
The Miami Valley Hospital Pain Center does not treat:
- Headache pain, including migraine headaches
- Non-malignant pelvic pain
Content Updated: November 26, 2014