Sports Medicine Programs
The MVH Sports Medicine Center offers programs targeted at sports conditioning and sports rehabilitation for the individual.
High School and College Sport Programs
The Center has long been involved in providing team physicians, physical therapy and athletic training to local universities and high schools.
The service offerings to contracted high schools are extensive:
- Daily on-site injury assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of athletic injuries
- Daily or evening practice coverage
- Game coverage for both home and visiting teams
- High school student aid supervision and education
- Communication with athletic directors, coaches and school administrators
- Regular referrals to team physicians or other authorized licensed practitioners with follow-up and treatment plans
- Presentations to parents, coaches, and students on health and sports medicine
- American Red Cross CPR and first aid certification for coaches
MVH Sports Medicine Center provides training and support to the following schools and universities:
DISCLAIMER: Miami Valley Hospital does not have any control over the content of third-party websites and neither endorses nor accepts any responsibility for the content, products, and services on or sold on these websites. The symbol indicates a third-party website.