If you need a prescription filled as you’re leaving Miami Valley Hospital (MVH), a retail pharmacy is conveniently located on the first floor of MVH.
For your convenience, a member of our Pharmacy staff may come to your room during your hospital stay to
- Coordinate your medication needs
- Provide education about the medications, including side effects
- Facilitate your payment, if applicable (medications for your use at home cannot be charged to your hospital bill.
- Monday through Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday - 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Sunday and Holidays - Closed
MVH pharmacy honors most prescription insurance plans. Cash, personal checks, and Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express cards are accepted.
To contact the pharmacy, call extension 4848.