Medical Imaging is the process of taking internal images of the body using a variety of specialized imaging technologies. These images aid physicians in diagnosing and treating medical conditions. Miami Valley Hospital (MVH) performs a wide array of medical imaging procedures.
Our imaging services include:
Interventional and Neurointerventional Radiology
The Medical Imaging Interventional Center at MVH, offers patients an alternative to traditional surgery using interventional and neurointerventional radiology procedures. Interventional radiology (IR) involves minimally invasive techniques used to treat many conditions that once required surgery
During IR procedures, small catheters and instruments are inserted through the arteries and veins, allowing interventional radiologists to perform a variety of complex diagnostic and interventional procedures.
The benefits of interventional procedures over traditional surgery include:
- Smaller incisions
- Less risk
- Less pain
- Reduced length of stay in the hospital
- Shorter recovery times
Why Choose Miami Valley Hospital?
Our team of professionals is trained and ready to provide compassionate care for an exceptional patient experience. We are committed to combining excellence in medical imaging with advanced technology and people who care about you and your family.
About our team:
- Our specially trained medical staff includes over 20 board-certified radiologists.
- We are highly skilled and use expertise and advanced technology to accurately diagnose and treat medical conditions.
- Our technologists are registered in their imaging specialties and use a skillful combination of technology and compassion to care for you and your family.
Our core values:
- Respect each person's dignity
- Act with integrity to do the right thing
- Serve with compassion that embraces each individual's concerns and hopes
- Provide excellent care
- Provide a safe and secure environment