Working at Miami Valley Hospital
Join One of the Nation’s Top 100 Hospitals
Recognized as the leading health care resource in the Dayton region, Miami Valley Hospital (MVH) has earned a reputation for excellence by offering the highest quality services delivered by compassionate, experienced health care professionals. MVH is the largest healthcare provider in the Dayton area with 760 staffed beds. It has the Dayton area’s only:
- Level 1 trauma center
- High-risk obstetrics and perinatal center in the same facility
- Adult burn center
- Organ transplant center
- Air ambulance service
- Comprehensive gynecological oncology program
- Bone and marrow transplant unit
- 24/7 interventional neuro-radiology capability
Awards and Recognition
- Received the HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence from 2007-2009
- Named as one of the top-rated hospitals in the nation for orthopedic care in 2008 by U.S. News & World Report
- Chosen by consumers for the 13th consecutive year, as the leader over other health care institutions in the market for overall quality and image
- Earned Magnet certification from the American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Designated a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence
- Rated best in the Dayton area and in the top 50 nationally for overall cardiac care by HealthGrades, 2009
- 2009 HealthGrades Excellence Awards for overall cardiac care services, coronary interventional procedures, overall pulmonary services, stroke care and critical care services
The hospital is served by 5,800 employees and 1,100 physicians in 50 primary and specialty medical practice areas. It holds Magnet Status in nursing and is a 2009 recipient of the HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence, placing it among the top five percent of the hospitals in the U.S. Miami Valley was named to US News & World Report’s “America’s Best Hospitals” list in 2008 for its orthopedic care.
Our employees characterize the MVH culture as one of professionalism and commitment to medical advances. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits program, an environment focused on excellence, and a strong commitment to cultural diversity.
We invite you to learn more about MVH and all it has to offer you.
About Miami Valley Hospital
Online Application Process
If you’d like to be part of our team of caring health care professionals, use our online application system to search open MVH positions and submit your résumé electronically. Or contact our Human Resources Department at (937) 208-5155 during regular business hours, M-F 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.