Miami Valley Hospital is dedicating to providing our elderly patients with the best care possible. We also strive to keep our patients and their families informed of beneficial programs and resources for the elderly, both on a local and national level.
The following sections will help you or your loved one:
- Learn more about resources that are available online, such as the Alzheimer’s Association or the National Institute on Aging
- Determine if it is safe for you or a loved one to live alone
- Review a checklist of questions to ask while picking out a nursing home
- All About Me for my Health Care – print and fill out this important document to have all your health care information in single location.
- Life Changes: Helping Other Help You Plan – download this checklist that will make it easier on those who may need to help you during major changes in your life.
What do I do next?