Services and Procedures
At Miami Valley Hospital (MVH) Pain Center, the patient is the center of everything we do. Our goals are two-fold: improve a person’s quality of life by reducing their pain and providing a personalized experience that makes patients feel special. All staff work to deliver compassionate and courteous care to all patients and families. We treat each patient like a member of our family and we want them to feel supported by a team who knows them.
- Meet with physician for a complete review of your medical history, physical exam, a discussion of regarding your pain problem, and any previous tests that have been completed.
- A treatment plan, which focuses on managing your pain using all available therapies.
- Consultation with primary care physician as needed
- Testing to find the cause of pain
- Follow-up as needed
- Initial consultation regarding the pain problem
- Interventional delivery of pain treatment via nerve blocks
- Treatment of pain sources
- Treatment plans for scheduled surgery
Learn more about pain services provided at the MVH Pain Center:
What do I do next?