EmployeeCare Employee Services
EmployeeCare, the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at Miami Valley Hospital (MVH), provides free confidential counseling for employees and their families. You can schedule personal counseling sessions Monday through Friday. In addition, a counselor is available for crisis calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
EmployeeCare offers confidential assistance in conducting assessments, short-term counseling, and referrals.
We also offer assistance with any type of life stressor, which may include:
- Work-Related Problems
- Couples/relationship problems
- Grief/loss issues
- Family relations/parenting issues
- Alcohol or drug dependency/abuse
- Stress management
- Emotional problems
Specialty services include:
- Conflict management
- Eating disorders
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing and Expressive Arts Therapy
- Ongoing chemical dependency group for employees who need drug education, not treatment (this defrays the cost of going outside for help)
EmployeeCare is a free, confidential counseling service. Even though your employer provides this benefit, we will not report your name or the reason for your visit.
We will not release any information about you, unless you inform us that you intend to harm yourself or someone else, or that you have violated Department of Transportation drug and alcohol policy (for commercial driver license holder).
What do I do next?