Construction is now complete on the 484,000 square foot patient tower that now houses the Heart and Orthopedic Centers at Miami Valley Hospital.
7 floors are dedicated to Cardiovascular and Orthopedic patient care:
- 1st floor: Outpatient cardiology services
- 2nd floor: Cath labs and Cardiothoracic/Vascular surgery suites
- 3rd floor: Administrative services
- 4th floor: Heart and Vascular Intensive Care
- 6th and 7th floors: Heart and Vascular Patient Care
- 8th and 9th floors: Orthopedic Joint and Spine Patient Care
- 10th and 11th floors: Shelled for future growth
Find more important facts on the construction of the new patient tower.
Watch a video slideshow of the Heart and Orthopedic Centers construction >>
The Heart and Orthopedic Centers Topping Out Ceremony took place on September 14, 2009.