Symptoms of pancreatic cancer include:
- Pain in the abdomen, the back, or both
- Weight loss, often associated with:
- Loss of appetite (anorexia)
- Diarrhea or fatty bowel movements that float in water
- Jaundice (yellowing of the skin)
The symptoms of pancreatic cancer are generally vague. Due to the lack of specific symptoms, many people are not diagnosed with pancreatic cancer until the disease is in an advanced stage.
If you have these symptoms, it is important to be seen by the Miami Valley Hospital’s cancer team who has expertise in treating this specific disease.