Welcome to the Miami Valley Hospital (MVH) Library, where you have access to many sources of information, research, and data at your fingertips. The MVH library is available as a resource for physicians, nurses, allied health and employees.
The Health Information Center (HIC) of the Craig Memorial Library is a FREE, and wonderful resource for your patients and their families! Located on the first floor of the Patient Tower, across from Kobrick's Café, the center provides access to computers with Internet service, a copier and fax and reading material, including newspapers and magazines. It is a great place for visitors to research health topics, check e-mail and touch base with family and friends.
The Hospital Library provides physicians and residents with:
- Quality, evidence-based research and current information on which to base diagnosis and/or treatments for patient care
- Literature searches, journal articles, books and other data for patient care, research projects, publication of articles, grant writing and other physician requests
- Information required for physicians to gain or maintain their specialty certification or recertification
Address and Hours
Educational Resources Center
Craig Memorial Library
Patient and Family Education
Phone: (937) 208-2612
Fax: (937) 208-2569
- Monday–Friday 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Closed Saturday, Sunday and holidays
Hospital Library Services and Resources