Hospital Library Services
The MVH Hospital Library is a source of information, research and data for physicians, nurses, allied health and employees. Use contact information below to get more information about any of these services.
Library services include:
- Reference services—including computer searches
- Document Delivery Services—we photocopy articles and arrange interlibrary loans
- Patient and Family Education material—including brochures, models, material in foreign languages, reference services
Meetings and Audiovisual
Audiovisual Equipment Reservations and maintenance of AV equipment
- Conference rooms-we oversee 20 conference rooms, maintaining audiovisual equipment, physical space, tables and chairs
- Coordinate the use of the Library Conference Room for video conferences with Premier Health Information Technology
- Library computers have access to Epic
- Learning Resources Center-computer lab with 6 computers for training sessions
MVH Hospital Resources
- MVH archives—we maintain photographs, board minutes, committee minutes, sound recordings, video recordings and media
- Maintain a print copy of MVH Policy and Procedure Manuals—including the Hospital Operations Manual and various Department manuals
- HealthStream Learning Center administration—we manage HealthStream Learning Center, the learning management system used to train and assess MVH employees.
Contact the Hospital Library to find out more about any of these services and how to use them.
Patient and Family Education
Patient and Family Education reference services.
OhioLINK (Ohio Library and Information Network)
OhioLINK is a computer catalog of library materials found in over 80 college, university and medical libraries throughout Ohio including the State of Ohio. This is an online borrowing service offering access to books, journal articles, audiovisuals, etc.
More Hospital Library Services and Resources