Physician Support - How May We Help You?
Physician Support at Miami Valley Hospital (MVH) is a direct communication link between the hospital and community physicians. MVH Physician Support Services are available to physicians and office staff as a personal contact, connecting them with MVH services, resources and medical specialists.
The MVH Physician Liaisons can link credentialed physicians with the following services:
- Inform physicians about the latest MVH services, programs and procedures
- Serve as a contact and resource for any questions or concerns about MVH services
- Introduce new physicians to existing community physicians to promote referrals and grow patient volume
- Orient newly appointed physicians to MVH facilities and services
- Educate physicians about upcoming CME events
- Serve as a point person for any questions or support medical staff may need during day-to-day practice at Miami Valley Hospital
The goal of the MVH Physician Liaisons is to increase physician satisfaction and to develop an open, positive relationship between you and the hospital staff. They are responsible for addressing medical staff feedback on operational issues that impact physician efficiency and ease of practice.
Medical Staff Lounge Support
The Medical Staff Lounge Manager provides the following services:
- Serves as a liaison between medical staff and operational leadership in resolving physician questions and concerns.
- Assists with Epic questions and concerns and works with physicians to improve in efficiency in using Epic. (S)He will also coordinate training and one-on-one sessions.
- Responsible for hospital communication to medical staff that practice at the hospital
Contact Physician Support
In an effort to provide you and your patients with high-quality, efficient service, we have provided you with a direct line to the Miami Valley Hospital Physician Liaisons. Please feel free to contact us with questions or concerns at (937) 208-4595.
More Support Resources